Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Baofeng UV-82HP Colours

Baofeng tech have announced the release of the UV-82HP series in a new colour range. The radios are being released in Red, Blue, Yellow, Camouflage, and the original black. The uploaded a picture of the radios in low light last week.


The UV-82HP is the the tri-powered version of the UV-82 with a max output of 8 watts. The radio is great and does work better in many ways than the UV-5R series radios. I always liked the more commercial lookin styling of this radio and I think the new colours look great! I wish I could have one of each.

I particularly like the camouflage version. The UV-5R camo is the digital camo but the UV-82 has more of a hunting/woodland camouflage which I think looks awesome.


I find Baofeng Tech too overpriced and I'm not sure they ship to the UK so I doubt I'll be picking any of these radios any time soon.

Thanks for reading!

73's, Lewis M3HHY.

Manchester, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment