Monday, April 20, 2015

Baofeng 6 Way Charger


I came across a 6 way charger unit for Baofeng radios on eBay and other sites a week or so back and I had no idea these existed! It charges radios in the UV-5R family (see list below). I wondered what the quality would be like on these and saved it to my watch list. 

 

The charger is compatible with:

Pofung: UV-5R, UV5RA, UV-5RA+, UV-5RB, UV-5RE and more.
Waccom: WUV-5R.
Ronson: UV-8R.
TYT: TH-FX

I'm sure there are many more of the Baofeng UV-5R family copies that it is compatible with. It looks like a really handy accessory and will save having to untangle all those charger cables you get with each radio you buy but I won't be buying one as I only have 3 radios compatible with it and I don't like the idea of by house burning to the ground!


Thanks for reading!

73's, Lewis M3HHY.

Manchester, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment